for Working Moms
Let’s make it easy
Becoming a mom is hard work. There is so much that employees with a newborn are already juggling and returning to work following maternity leave can be difficult.
MilkMate is here to help.
- All the equipment and supplies needed for a pleasant and hassle-free pumping experience at work
- No pre-assembly, sterilization, or hauling of equipment back and forth, to and from home
- User-friendly app designed to support working moms throughout their breast pumping journey at work
Leave the gear at home
- Access to a multi-user, high-performance breast pump
- Innovative, single-use pump kit that comes pre-assembled and pre-sterilized
Breast pumping employees take nothing with them to work
How MilkMate benefits employee well-being and productivity
- Saves nursing moms returning to work a minimum of 45
MINUTES per day at work
- That’s equivalent to 180 HOURS or 23 WORKDAYS of time and cost
savings per year
- Saves moms a minimum of 15-20 MINUTES outside the workplace (cleaning, preparing and packing gear) every day
What will you do with 60 extra minutes each day?
Preparing and hauling breast pumping supplies to and from work and assembling, disassembling, and cleaning the parts after each pumping session takes the typical mom up to 60 minutes a day or more.
MilkMate “gives back” that time for:
- Quality bonding with your newborn
- Extra time for your partner and older children
- Personal rejuvenation and exercise
- Increased productivity at work
MilkMate takes it full-circle
MilkMate doesn’t only help working moms and their employers. It supports the whole family unit by eliminating extra preparation and cleaning during after-hours and simplifying the at-home routine for partners as well. MilkMate gives more than quantitative minutes back – it offers quality time back for all.