Spatial Design Intern
At MilkMate, we’re on a mission to empower working moms and the employers who support them. MilkMate is proud to introduce the market’s first fully integrated, in-workplace breast pumping solution to meet the needs of employees who wish to breast pump, and employers who care to support them. MilkMate believes that working moms should never have to choose between family and a professional career due to the challenges of breast pumping in the workplace.
As a spatial design intern at MilkMate, you will get hands-on experience working on projects to design wellness spaces for MilkMate’s future customers. You will play a crucial role in both the sales and design processes to ensure that the MilkMate solution comes to life in existing spaces.
- Attends wellness room tours with the sales team
- Develops AutoCAD renderings that illustrate what a MilkMate would look like in a customer’s space (based on actual dimensions)
- Provides a point of view on the way furniture is placed and different finishes
- Acts as an interior design SME
- Works in close coordination with the sales team to develop 2D renderings in a timely manner to support sales initiatives
- Works with the Operations team to ensure furniture that was rendered can be developed accurately in a timely manner
- Develops innovative design concepts for new units that align with the brand’s identity
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or a related field
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Suite, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Creativity and passion for interior design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines efficiently
This role is based in Manhattan, NY, and MilkMate has a 3 days in/2 days work remote schedule.
If you are seeking the opportunity to gain early startup experience, you are entrepreneurial in spirit, have a “no problem is too big to solve” mindset, and are passionate about supporting and empowering working moms, come join us as we look to scale our Company in a major way!
If interested in learning more about the role, please contact email@example.com.