Social Media Marketing Coordinator
MilkMate’s mission is to make life easier for all working parents. MilkMate is proud to introduce the market’s first fully integrated, in-workplace breast pumping solution to meet the needs of employees who wish to breast pump in the workplace and the caring employers who support their employees’ parenting journey. MilkMate believes that working mothers should never have to choose between family and a professional career due to breastfeeding and pumping challenges in the workplace.
We are looking for a highly creative Social Media Marketing Coordinator to join our team in a part-time capacity to help build out and manage MilkMate’s social strategy and brand presence. In this role, you’ll own MilkMate’s day-to-day social content creation and strategy, balancing an equal mix of creativity and strategic execution to help bring the MilkMate brand to life. You’ll have an opportunity to flex your creative storytelling muscles daily to create compelling content – both educational and about MilkMate’s product – that converts to followers. As MilkMate’s Social Media Marketing Coordinator, you’ll wear many hats and play a critical role in driving growth, brand awareness and engagement across social channels, while supporting our marketing and overall company objectives.
A successful candidate will have strong mastery of written and visual storytelling and a proven track record of driving growth through organic social content. The candidate ideally has 2-4 years of experience in a marketing / social media role.
- Oversee day-to-day creative for MilkMate’s social channels (with a focus on Instagram and TikTok)
- Develop and execute on MilkMate’s social media strategy
- Facilitate scaling the brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Ensure brand consistency through tone, voice and terminology
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through social media platforms (specifically focused on B2C)
- Track social media metrics on all platforms leveraging analytical tools and use data to inform future social strategy
- Keep a pulse on social media trends and stay on top of news cycles around relevant topics (e.g., breast pumping, motherhood, working parents, etc.)
- Social media copywriting experience
- Organizational skills (for managing a content calendar)
- Ability to leverage data analytics tools to track social media metrics
- Ability to manage a budget (for social media content development)
- Ability to think outside of the box with creative content and copy
- Ability to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to lead discussions and communicate effectively and efficiently
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward-looking
- Overall social awareness and sensitivity
MilkMate prefers the candidate is in-person, but allows for workplace flexibility as needed. This role presents the opportunity for someone to gain early startup experience at a company that will scale quickly. If you are entrepreneurial in spirit, have a “no problem is too big to solve” mindset, and are passionate about improving the workplace for nursing mothers, come join us on our journey!
If interested in learning more about the role, please contact email@example.com.