Operations and Customer Experience Associate
At MilkMate, we’re on a mission to empower working moms and the employers who support them. MilkMate is proud to introduce the market’s first fully integrated, in-workplace breast pumping solution to meet the needs of employees who wish to breast pump in the workplace and employers who care to support them. MilkMate believes that working moms should never have to choose between family and a professional career due to the challenges of breast pumping in the workplace.
MilkMate is looking for a reliable Operations & Customer Experience Associate to join its growing team. The role will support with critical activities associated with the day-to-day operations of the business and directly report into the Sr. Director of Strategic Growth.
A successful Operations and Customer Experience Associate should be highly organized, have a versatile skill set, be eager to learn and be excited about the prospect of getting exposure to both the back and front end of the business.
The Operations & Customer Experience Associate will have their hand in several areas of the business. Key buckets of work with associated activities are outlined below.
- Act as the primary Ops POC for MilkMate Installations
- Be on the ground to facilitate MilkMate installs at customer sites
- Work hand and hand with the 3rd Party Logistics team to ensure a seamless MilkMate delivery experience
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE / SUPPORT:
- Manage addressing customer support inquiries (e.g., owning the customer support call line and email inbox)
- Document customer support inquires and report out on patterns periodically
- Escalate customer support inquiries, as applicable
- Develop / update customer support collateral
- Support Ops leadership with ad hoc activities (e.g., inventory management, special projects, etc.)
- Monitor MilkMate station inventory levels
- Continuously brainstorm opportunities to streamline and simplify operations.
Requirements & Skills:
- 1 – 2 years of prior work experience is preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Comfortable being customer facing
- Ability and excitement to work in a fast-paced environment
- Open to travel periodically to support customer installs onsite
- Detail and solutions-oriented
- Go-getter who is not afraid to be scrappy
This role is based in Manhattan, NY, and MilkMate has a 3 days in/2 days work remote schedule.
Salary range is $62K-80K.
If you are seeking the opportunity to gain early startup experience, you are entrepreneurial in spirit, have a “no problem is too big to solve” mindset, and are passionate about supporting and empowering working mothers, come join us as we look to scale our Company in a major way!
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org