MilkMate is on a mission to highly improve the modern workplace for nursing mothers. For purposes of this job description, the MilkMate is a physical in-office solution that will require install and delivery.
Head of Operations Job Summary
We are looking for an upbeat, self-motivated, and analytical Operations leader to join our team to develop, manage and lead our business logistics. The Head of Operations will be responsible for overseeing the end-to-end operations which includes owning our sourcing and manufacturing relationships, selecting out warehouse locations, and orchestrating the right systems and processes for a successful MilkMate delivery to and implementation in the workplace environment. This role will involve engaging with both internal partners and 3PL providers to ensure alignment on delivering the highest quality customer experience for MilkMate customers.
A successful candidate must have experience in managing high touch operations within a B2B company. This hire will thrive in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable making critical business decisions. A natural leader and open communicator, the Head of Ops will have a consistent record at driving the business forward. The candidate ideally has 5-7 years in an operations (supply chain/logistics) role and has either started in a more corporate industry training program or grown up in a startup environment with experience taking the business from early stages to operational maturity.
- Oversee end to end operations
- Forecast and capacity planning to align production and delivery capacity with demand
- Distribution & Storage Operations
- Final Mile, Network Management
- Lead for internal and external stakeholders e.g. third-party manufacturers and regulatory consultants
- Responsible for the delivery of a high-quality customer experience of in-office installations
- Develop performance scorecards/SLAs & drive the performance management process
- Analyze key performance metrics to identify root cause performance issues and drive change
- Be a leader with a point of view around ongoing operational improvement opportunities
- Act as a business owner for technology strategy to streamline last mile operations
- Drive all customer experience improvement initiatives for MilkMate customers
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Extremely organized, meticulous and detailed oriented
- Ability to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- Ability to lead discussions and communicate effectively and efficiently
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward-looking
MilkMate prefers the candidate is in-person, but remote work will be considered circumstantially. This role presents the opportunity for someone to gain early startup experience at a company that will scale quickly. If you are entrepreneurial in spirit, have a “no problem is too big to solve” mindset, and are passionate about improving the workplace for nursing mothers, come join us on our exciting journey ahead!
If interested in learning more about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.